Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Game development cycle and bat research

 This week, I made a PowerPoint on the game development cycle, a slide for each stage, and each stage's key outcome. Phillip, Josh, and I met this week for our weekly meeting, and we discussed what research we have to begin for our individual papers. We have to research information on bats, know everything we can about them, the importance of bats' education, and how they benefit the environment. I have found some articles on different bats, their habitats, bats native to Arizona, and the importance of educating the youth on bats. Bats have a terrible reputation with the public when, in reality, they are very beneficial. I have yet to read through them and take notes. I also have to develop a research question by next week to begin the research for my paper. I have to make my research question on bats and all the information I have collected. 

gamedevelopmentcyclepdf.pdf



No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Two Weeks and End of STEM/TRAIN

 We have finally reached the end of the semester. I loved seeing everyone's presentations; it is interesting to see our different intere...