Thursday, May 5, 2022

Last Two Weeks and End of STEM/TRAIN

 We have finally reached the end of the semester. I loved seeing everyone's presentations; it is interesting to see our different interests, what we are all curious about and how we approach what we are curious about in our interests. I have no finals for the next two weeks, but I have final projects that are always a heavy load, but it is just a review of what we have been doing all semester, so it will just take time to accomplish. I do have plans to work on the Batmon website this summer and take on renovating my mother's website for her personal business. I want to be able to add these two websites to my portfolio to hopefully show in the future. I will be taking all the information I learned through my research and applying it to real-life scenarios, such as these two websites. The goal is to get batmon to at least the first or second page with what I learned. It will take many tries and practice runs, but practice makes perfect.

Image from: https://unsplash.com/photos/shr_Xn8S8QU

monitor screengrab

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Two Weeks and End of STEM/TRAIN

 We have finally reached the end of the semester. I loved seeing everyone's presentations; it is interesting to see our different intere...