Thursday, March 17, 2022

Inspiration and Mobile Layout

 I know we are on spring break and it has been very relaxing but I started working on the setup of Batmon's website using Wix. Wix is a platform to develop websites quickly. I could try to code everything from scratch but for a beginner that would take a lot more time. So, I set up an account and started drawing out my basic concept for the website first on the mobile layout. In my internet/web development course, we are taught to start with a mobile design first and that is what I started doing already in the image below. I am still planning the content but now have a more clear idea of what content will go in each section. I know Wix has analytics but I need to look more into Google analytics since my main focus has been on SEO and some design research. I have the color palette down so far and the layout below. I need to next find out what pages the website will have in the menu. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Two Weeks and End of STEM/TRAIN

 We have finally reached the end of the semester. I loved seeing everyone's presentations; it is interesting to see our different intere...