Thursday, April 28, 2022

Final Paper and End of Semester

 We finally are heading towards the end of the semester. Although it can be a relief, it also is a time where there is the most work. I thankfully do not have finals this semester but I have multiple huge projects and the final presentation to work on. I am thankful for the projects since my moving situation took what I felt like the entire semester. I told Josh I will most likely finish the Batmon website before the summer ends, but I ran out of time to actually perform an experiment on the old Batmon website and the new Batmon website. I have so much information I found for the alternative method which I ended up switching to observation because there were a couple studies that already did what I wanted to do, which was they improved a website using search engine optimization and had a survey for a group of people to rate the website and also measured the number of visitors, duration of the time on the new website versus the old website. This particular study is the main focus of my research and I plan to make it the focus of my presentation. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Two Weeks and End of STEM/TRAIN

 We have finally reached the end of the semester. I loved seeing everyone's presentations; it is interesting to see our different intere...