Thursday, April 29, 2021

Coding errors and new bat

 This week Unity, the program I am using to create my level in the game, was acting weird, and I had to delete some of my progress because my coding scripts were not complete, and the program was not wanting to work with unfinished scripts. During this process, I realized that I have to have my bat begin coding the bat movement within the game to start. I thought I had a bat asset already downloaded from the program's free store, but I did not, so I took the time with some help; we got the bat drawn from scratch and uploaded it onto unity. I will include the bat drawings below. I have started coding the bat movement now and have to work more on my background images to add more layers and depth. After I saw our bat drawing come to life, I got really excited, and I am so eager to see the progress with this level; I want to take time in the summer to keep this process moving. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Two Weeks and End of STEM/TRAIN

 We have finally reached the end of the semester. I loved seeing everyone's presentations; it is interesting to see our different intere...