Thursday, April 22, 2021

Background paper and ideas

 This week the background paper was due so it took most of my time as well as how hectic getting assignments done has been. I have come up with more planning ideas for the game; when I was planning, writing, and editing my research paper rough draft, It sparked new ideas for how I will test my research. I want to use my family and close friends to research the game when it is done. Due to COVID, I cannot really ask anyone else to help with research. So far, I have started reading more articles on conducting the research and keeping track of it. The atrticles I have been reading describe that there is already a lot of research proving video games enhance cognitive abilities and help learn more than traditional methods, but not many tests using a video game than traditional learning. It is more simulation and apps. I am excited to start building the game but I know building and coding is a tedious process; it will be a long process. Regardless I am ready. Below is a picture of the tools I will be using to conduct research, drawn terribly by myself. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Two Weeks and End of STEM/TRAIN

 We have finally reached the end of the semester. I loved seeing everyone's presentations; it is interesting to see our different intere...