Thursday, May 13, 2021

Research paper final and final exams !!!

 Working on my final paper, I was tempted to go deeper into my research because there is so much more to analyze, but I don't have enough time to incorporate as much as I would like; a semester is not enough time! If I am accepted back in the fall, I want to go deeper into my research and hopefully get closer to actually recreating the research methods I have found. Today I discovered that bats droppings can be an organic alternative, and there is so much when it comes to the chemistry of their excrements! I wanted to include so many more articles I found with chemistry and bioengineering but simply listing them won't do the paper justice. Final exams have been draining, but we made it to to the finish line! I hope everyone has an awesome summer and takes advantage of their free time if they aren't busy. I myself am taking summer classes to accomplish my goal of graduating in two years, kind of frightened. However, I am terrible at math and slow at programming, two of which I will be taking acceleratedly! I literally bought so many statistics books online because I am scared. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Two Weeks and End of STEM/TRAIN

 We have finally reached the end of the semester. I loved seeing everyone's presentations; it is interesting to see our different intere...