Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Final Blog Post of Spring 2021

This semester was wild because of the outage, school trying to slowly move us back into the classroom, and debates on the COVID vaccine. I am glad it is all over and hope fall 2021 will be a step toward getting things back to normal. This week in terms of research, there has not been any. My new stresses are getting transferred to ASU, applying for scholarships, and stressing over passing my summer courses. First, I need to get the ASU application out of the way and pass my summer classes to graduate on time to be eligible for the ASU TRAIN Scholarship. Then, if I am accepted, I apply to many scholarships to attend and then deal with the nervousness of starting over at a new school where you have to learn how everything works there differently from what I already know here at community college. Everything is happening so fast, and I am trying to stay calm. So, for the next two weeks, I am going to give my brain a break. I will read all the books I have been wanting to, working out as much as I want, and maybe practice a little bit of java code here and there to handle my summer semester smoothly and have another well-deserved break, then be ready for the fall! I am also trying to figure out my presentation points for my poster as well. I cannot wait to see everyone's projects and presentations. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Two Weeks and End of STEM/TRAIN

 We have finally reached the end of the semester. I loved seeing everyone's presentations; it is interesting to see our different intere...