Thursday, April 14, 2022

Crucial Landing Page

 In my internet/web development class and also through the research I have been doing for my project I have learned that a website landing page makes or breaks a situation. Also, in my e-commerce class we have been learning about different aspects of a website and an actual company, ora brush, had tripled its conversion rate because of its outstanding landing page. I decided to look at their landing page and saw why, it has great categories, a straightforward page with a logo, a classic hamburger menu on the left, and great product photography. I already have the logo, menu I just am stuck on the images but the structure is well on its way.

So, I have been learning in multiple classes the importance of an awesome learning page. With that, I have been searching for the perfect images that are free within the Wix platform to include on the website. We do not have many images to work with other than the Batman Logo and a few screenshots of the levels. Although it is not a problem an awesome website can be made with free images from Wix, I have seen it done before. 

Information from: https://www.prioritytextbook.com/e-commerce-2021-business-technology-and-society-16th-edition-kenneth-c-laudon-and-carol-guercio-traver/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwjN-SBhCkARIsACsrBz7Z837eBisXYLexnaVfyKJlpanJUhwRvaEAPs45EsYla2tuMMgl4uUaAsGEEALw_wcB 

Orabrush image from: https://www.dentek.com 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Two Weeks and End of STEM/TRAIN

 We have finally reached the end of the semester. I loved seeing everyone's presentations; it is interesting to see our different intere...