Thursday, April 15, 2021

Slow progress

 Honestly, this week has been hectic; all of a sudden, I am behind in a class, and my entire schedule gets thrown off. It has been stressful trying to divide up time evenly because I have had to dedicate more time to the class I am behind in. This week in terms of the game, I have not done anything on the program, but I researched how to get started on editing my background. I want to insert multiple pictures and layers to the background instead of one image. I want to insert the night sky on the top portions of the game scene and then at the bottom have a dirt road or actual road. I have some coding experience, and I started researching that you can use code scripts to edit a background scene's dimensions on the game. I thought it was only through the Unity platform, but no, there is a lot of coding involved to edit the game scene. 


image from: https://answers.unity.com/questions/620699/scaling-my-background-sprite-to-fill-screen-2d-1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Two Weeks and End of STEM/TRAIN

 We have finally reached the end of the semester. I loved seeing everyone's presentations; it is interesting to see our different intere...