Thursday, April 1, 2021

Background paper and outage

 This week has been crazy overall. The highlight of this mess that we have been experiencing is that we had an extra week of spring break. Monday was hectic because I, probably like many other students, stressed due dates and how my classes would progress. I got myself organized on Monday, and all my teachers have been. Pushing back the due dates by a week or longer has lifted a massive weight off my shoulders. I dedicated more time to the background paper and finished my assignments on time, with other work being pushed back. I did not develop anything yet; it mainly wrote reports, researched, planned, and played with the environment. Next week I want to dedicate more time to the actual game solely. I have a lot of plans to start creating the game and how I want it to look. 


image from: https://www.pexels.com/photo/adult-blur-books-close-up-261909/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Two Weeks and End of STEM/TRAIN

 We have finally reached the end of the semester. I loved seeing everyone's presentations; it is interesting to see our different intere...