Thursday, September 2, 2021

Getting familiar with the beginning of this semester.

I would get sick the first week of school. I am feeling a thousand times better and was able to attend my in-person classes. I do not have anything to report as far as my research project goes this week as I am getting settled and familiar with how this semester is going to go. I am trying to schedule how I will manage my time with classes and the research project since I will be taking 5 classes. I plan to do the same project I started last semester, the batmon game project. I will focus my research this semester on how games can improve your cognitive abilities and how we can bring the importance of bats to the public. 

Cognitive Skills: What They Are, Why They Matter, How to Improve Them -  Edublox Online Tutor

Image from: https://www.edubloxtutor.com/what-are-cognitive-skills/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Two Weeks and End of STEM/TRAIN

 We have finally reached the end of the semester. I loved seeing everyone's presentations; it is interesting to see our different intere...