Thursday, November 11, 2021

Hectic Week and Major Change

Taking mainly degree-focused classes this semester made me realize that I do want to stay in my field but that the general I.T. degree is not for me. My passion is web development, and I decided to pursue that route. I have had to hassle getting in contact with people and making appointments but I have my appointment to officially change my major in 2 weeks. Speaking with Maria and Josh allowed me to ask and get the information I needed before making any decisions. I was thankful for having the opportunity to speak to a student already at ASU in the program I thought I wanted to do and for receiving the insight I expected. As far as research I have collected a few articles but not much progress has been done since I thought I was going to be dropped from TRAIN. I have to keep adding my sources to the rough draft and reading them for key points. I am glad that I will be able to stay in this program until I can. Overall, nothing to report this week other than a quick update. 

Image from: https://unsplash.com/photos/eYpcLDXHVb0 

black flat screen computer monitor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Two Weeks and End of STEM/TRAIN

 We have finally reached the end of the semester. I loved seeing everyone's presentations; it is interesting to see our different intere...