Thursday, September 16, 2021

Blank Scene Testing and Research Articles

This week I found more research articles on how video games benefit cognitive skills, but my focus shifted more towards the game this week. Josh created three empty scenes for us to test and put together to see if we break them when we put them together. We ran into a problem recently and are trying to find a way around that before we risk breaking anything again. As soon as we find a solution, we can progress. My assignment was to add simple text and a color background to a scene. As far as the research articles I have been reading they say similar facts centering around action video games having the most benefits. The most common skills I have been seeing are visual attention and processing speed. I am excited to get our scenes working and find more stuff on the brain. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Two Weeks and End of STEM/TRAIN

 We have finally reached the end of the semester. I loved seeing everyone's presentations; it is interesting to see our different intere...